Dr. Devorah Schwartz-Arad
Name: Devorah Schwartz-Arad
Date of Birth: n.n.
Education and training
n.n. DMD degree at the Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
n.n. PhD degree at the Faculty of Medicine, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
Senior Lecturer in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Maurice and Gabriela Goldschleger School of Dental Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Owner and senior surgeon of Schwartz-Arad Day-Care Surgical Center, Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Advanced Implantology, Periodontology & Endodontology, Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Schwartz-Arad’s research focuses on immediate dental implantation bone augmentation procedures for dental implants, the influence of smoking on the success of dental implants, and the impact of anxiety on the recovery process of patients.
Member of Speciality Examination Board for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Author and co-author of invited reviews and has published numerous scientific articles and abstracts
- Presented more than 100 papers at scientific meetings and international academic conferences in Israel, Europe and the United-States
- Author and editor of the book “Ridge preservation & immediate implantation” published by Quintessence in 2012