Dr. Tang Chunbo
Name: Tang Chunbo
Date of Birth: n.n.
Languages: Chinese / English
Education and training
1984 – 1989
B.S. in Stomatology, Nanjing Medical UniversityDMD
1999 – 2002
M.S. in Oral Clinical Medicine, Jilin University
2006 – 2009
Ph.D. in Oral Clinical Medicine, Nanjing Medical University
1989 – 1995
Resident Physician, Department of Prosthodontics, Stomatological Hospital Affiliated Nanjing University
1995 – 1996
Making an advanced study in College of Stomatology, West China University of Medical Science
1995 – 1999
Teaching Assistant, Physician-in-charge, Department of Implant Center, Stomatological Hospital Affiliated Nanjing University
2003 – 2008
Lecturer, Associate Chief Physician, Department of Implant Center, Stomatological Hospital Affiliated Nanjing University
Visiting scholar, Division of Advanced Prosthodontics, Biomaterials, and Hospital Dentistry, UCLA School of Dentistry, USA
2009 – 2011
Lecturer, Chief Physician, Vice Director, Department of Implant Center, Stomatological Hospital Affiliated Nanjing Medical University
2012 – present
Associate Professor, Vice Director, Department of Oral Implantology, Stomatological Hospital Affiliated Nanjing Medical University
- Oral Implantology
- Standing Committee of chinese Association for oral and plastic surgery
- International team of Implantology
- Individual crown prosthesis of two-segment titanium core coated HA implants. J Stomatol, 1999, 19 (3): 39-41.
- Aesthetic prosthesis of individual maxillary incisors, Jiangsu Medical Journal. 1999, 25 (3): 212-213.
- Design and study of implant/abutment interface connection. Chinese Journal of Prosthodontics, 2002, 3 (1): 61-63
- Clinical observation and evaluation of implant-supported overdentures in 20 patients. Acta Univ Med Nanjing, 2005, 25 (9): 0661-663.
- Clinical evaluation of implant dentures over 10 years. Shanghai J Stomatol, 2007, 16 (5): 470-474.
- Fok1 polymorphism of vitamin D receptor gene contributes to breast cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2009 Sep;117(2):391-9. Epub 2009 Jan 6. （IF:5. 684）
- polymorphism and risk for head and neck cancer: a meta-analysis。Medical Oncology (IF：2. 21)
- A case report on the improvement of the aesthetic effect of the individual ceramic-fused composite abutment of dental implant in the anterior area. Chinese Journal of Oral Implantology. 2011, 16(1):20-21.
- A preliminary study on the mechanism of the abnormal roots in OFCD syndrome. Oral Biomedicine. 2011；2(2)：71-74
- Nonlinear finite element analysis of three implant–abutment interface designs. International Journal of Oral Science (2012) 4, 101–108. (IF：1. 60)
- Current status and Prospect of individual abutment in dental implants. Journal of Stomatology. 2012, 32(11): 685-687.
- Application of CAD/CAM technique in the treatment of edentulous patients. Chinese Journal of Practical Stomatology. 2013, 6(2):79-85.
- Strategies for individualized restoration of dental implants. Chinese Journal of Clinicians. 2013, 7(10):8-10.
- The effect of platform switching on stress distribution in implants and periimplant bone studied by nonlinear finite element analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2014, 112(5):1111-8. (Correspondence author)
- Research progress of computer aided design and manufacture of implant guide plate. Journal of Stomatology. 2013, 5(28):62-64.
- Clinical evaluation on aesthetic effect of custom pressable metal ceramic abutment for dental implant restoration in anterior zone. West China Journal of Stomatology. 2013, 8(1):105-109.
- The application of one kind of special cementing technique of implant restoration in the esthetic zone. Journal of Stomatology. 2013, 33(12):813-816.
- Research progress of titanium zirconium alloy implants. Chinese Journal of Oral Implantology. 2014, 19(4):200-204.
- Individualized restorative designs and clinical evaluation for dental implants in the anterior esthetic zone with inappropriate conditions. Shanghai Journal of Stomatology. 2014, 23(4):446-451.
- Immediate implant/immediate restoration in the anterior teeth area of thin biotype patients. Journal of Stomatology. 2014, 34(6):409-413.
- Self-design CAD software for implant guide. Journal of Stomatology. 2014, 34(10):743-745.
- Research progress of overdenture of detachable telescope supported by implants. Chinese Journal of Prosthodontics.
- Application of one-piece implant-supported detachable telescope retained fixed bridge in edentulous cases. Shanghai Journal of Stomatology. 2015, 24 (6):702-707.
- Clinical application of fixed-detachable immediate restoration of dental implants with immediate loading; in edentulous lower jaws. Jiangsu Medical Journal. 2015, 41(16):1881-1884.
- Periostin and its biological function in periodontal ligament. International Journal of Stamatology. 2016, 43(2):168-171.
- Research of computer-aided design surgical template operation accuracy in multi-anodontia patients. Journal of Stomatology. 2016, 36(3):214-218.
- Periosteal proteins and their biological roles in periodontal ligament. International Journal of Stomatology, 2016, 2(43)：168-171.
- Influence of implant position on stress distribution in implant fixation of edentulous maxilla. Chinese Journal of Geriatric Dentistry, 2016, 2(14)：104-108.
- Study on the error of implant with computer guide plate in patients with multiple tooth loss. Stomatology, 2016, 3(36)：214-218.
- Clinical application of CAD/CAM implant guide plate system in dental implant repair. Stomatology, 2016, 5(36)：421-466.
- Application of immediate loading mandibular crown implant denture in patients with severe periodontal disease. Stomatology, 2016, 6(36)：514-518.
- Stress distribution of 6 implant supported edentulous maxillary fixed denture. Journal of Practical Stomatology, 2016, 32（5）：659-663.
- Clinical retrospective study of immediate loading after edentulous jaws implantation. Stomatology, 2016, 12(36)：1087-1091.
- Clinical progress of immediate loading technique for implant denture. Stomatology, 2016, 12(28):1142-1144.
- Selection and consideration of implant repair methods in patients with severe periodontitis. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2016, 8(5):305-310.
- Immediate implant placement and complete mouth rehabilitation with CAD-CAM titanium frameworks and cemented crowns for a patient with severe periodontal disease: A clinical report. J Prosthet Dent. 2017 Aug 4.
- Periostin promotes migration and osteogenic differentiation of human periodontal ligament mesenchymal stem cells via the Jun amino-terminal kinases (JNK) pathway under inflammatory conditions. Cell Prolif. 2017 Aug
Teaching Course for students in Removable Partial Dentures, Fixed Partial Dentures, Oral Implantology